That Thomas Jones wouldn't crap on any of us in not so many words, I'll share a personal story: I was coming off shift at WRSP a few years ago, and stopped at the BP at the bottom of the hill to gas up, when all of a sudden I look over and see TJ in his sharp ride getting gas. I knew who he was, but wasn't trying to bother him by walking up to a "celebrity"..etc. To my surprise, he walked over to my vehicle and started chatting with me. He told me that his dad worked at WRSP once (worked with him so I knew that), and he started asking me questions about how life was working there (could tell that he was into psychology, no doubt). He talked about his dad's venture with JEM (Jones Express Music, who sold music to convicts). He talked about how proud he was of not just his family, but to be from here (something other celebs have shunned). At NO time had we discussed football at all until he said "I'm gonna get some signed Arizona footballs up to you guys". Guess what his dad brought with him the following JEM run to WRSP [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]? He stood there and chatted with me for about 35 minutes, a convo that I would have enjoyed regardless of who he was, and I have no doubt he felt the same. The convo ended with a firm handshake and him telling me to be careful up there.
I have to disagree with that statement that I saw on this board. I know different from personal experience.





Bookmarks